The arrangements as set out below as to how the ASPIRE appeals process may be implemented were agreed by the ASPIRE board.
a. Communications relating to the request for the appeal
b. Published criteria relating to the theme and associated documentation
c. The school’s application including the appendices
d. Assessments and ratings by individual review team members, the initial review team report and the final panel recommendation (from Panel Chair) including the feedback letter and review report sent to the school/institution
e. Correspondence relating to the review including verbal communications
5. The Appeal Panel review the documentation and forward their recommendation to the ASPIRE Executive Committee.
6. The ASPIRE Executive Committee forward their recommendation relating to the appeal to the ASPIRE Board
7. ASPIRE Board ratify or amend the recommendation decision of the ASPIRE Executive Committee
8. The ASPIRE Administrator communicates the final appeal decision to the school/institution
9. The decision made by the ASPIRE Board is deemed final and no further appeal is supported.